There is not a lot here, but here's the lot anyway:
Here is my more or less up-to-date DVD database. If you're a friend and want to borrow something, just
let me know and I'll bring it the next time I see you.
- My professional resume
- I have a thing for DVD's - you can see my collection
- Here are some snapshots of my incredibly
fun motorcycle. It's a 2003 Moto Guzzi Aluminum. I'll add more about
- The Los Angeles Running
Club of which I am a member.
- Flying without the noise (as it was meant to be):
Paragliding is almost as close as you
- A list of Santa Cruz area
geekhams and their callsigns.
- The Bay Area Amphibian
and Reptile Society which I used to be very involved in, when
I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Storms in Texas are pretty awesome (these were taken in front of my
house in Arlington, TX in 2000):
There once was a snake from Kowloon
Whose head was just like a balloon!
But when it ate a mouse
Its head got bigger than a house!
That serpent they called a buffoon!
Oct 2, 1997
The background on this page is the Eagle Nebula in Serpens.