TAing / CS80K and CS20
- Bryan Bruno and Sloan Chua have graciously offered up an early version of their game as an example. It's a fixed space shooter and a LOT simpler than my demo game, but still a good example of how to structure things. We'll be going over both games if there's any spare time on Thursday.
- The demo game is up. It's not nearly as clean as I would like - it turns out that getting collision detection working is really quite hard. I wasted too much time getting it working.
- My sections are Thursday 4:30-7:00 in E2 rm 399.
- This is sort of a drop-in help section, but may occasionally have some lecture-type content. Students in CS80 wanting help getting Windows running on their Mac are welcome at these times. GAMEMAKER AND RPGMAKER QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.
- hand-out from the dual-booting section (PDF). Pay particular attention to item #3, as that can take a day or two.
- MSDNAA will NOT give you the windows .iso directly, but instead a exe that downloads it. I recommend using the PCs in BE109 (the IC Windows lab in baskin) to run this exe, download the iso, and burn the installer disc.