I am currently a master student from CE department at UCSC. My research interests are Web Design & Back End Service. My CV
Netease News Clone
- Established a news website based on React to share news and comments.
- Designed UI with Ant Design to arrange different kinds of news, pictures and animations.
- Achieved page forwarding with React-Router and used React-Responsive improved responsive design.
- Developed profile page with log in / log out, recent read news, favorites using React components.
- Developed a website based on Python web framework Web2py and followed the MVC pattern.
- Designed UI using Bootstrap, Materialize to achieve friendly interactive interface.
- Improved the back-end using Python to handle Ajax communications between client and server.
- Implemented user authentication, custom profile, post, comment, content search systems.
- Designed and developed web crawler based on Python library: Xpath, Beautiful Soup and Mechanize to scrape classes and events information of UCSC on class searching page.
- Implemented different searching conditions as filter to gain data with Json file.
- Developed the website with Google map API to show classes and events on map and filter the classes and events based on locations, subjects, time and class capacity.
Go to gym   Play BasketBall   Play Badminton
No papers published yet. paper I read
Get In Touch