Hi! My name is Sina Hassani and I am a masters student of Computer Engineering at University of California, Santa Cruz (graduating in December 2015). I work in the MASC Group lead by prof. Jose Renau. I have been working on creating different tools to make Computer Architecture research more efficient. One of these tools is called LiveSim which is an interactive simulation framework with live updating visualized results. Another one is a collaborative web-based environment that we call LiveOS which hosts cloud-based research and development tools. I am currently looking for career options so please feel free to take a look at my resume:
- Paper accpted: LiveSim: Going Live with Microarchitecture Simulation, Sina Hassani, Gabriel Southern and Jose Renau, International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA), February 2016.
- Summer internship in memory systems lab at Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
- The live environment (LiveOS) is stable now, we are adding features.
- HDL Shootout back-end is ready, now we have to fill it with data.
- Presented sampling methods in ESESC tutorial at ISCA 2014.