I am a first year MS student in Computer Science at UCSC.
I received my BE in Computer Science and Technology from Xi'an Jiaotong University in 2015.
My research interests are in Mathmatecial Modeling, Data Mining and Natural Language Processing.
Natural Language Processing Research
- Implemented Coreference Resolution module in provincial Public Opinion Analysis System
- Revised the most-specific-first and most-closest-first rules based pairwise clustering algorithm; realized mention clustering at the accuracy of 65% under ACE value
The Macroscopic and Microscopic Modeling on the Keep-Right-Except-To-Pass Rule
- Build the formula to assess the highway Keep-Right-Except-To-Pass rule in light and heavy traffic
- Developed the Cellular Automaton model to examine tradeoffs between traffic flow and safety, the role of under- and over-posted speed limits and other factors to get a better traffic solution
Online Consulting Center Development
- Developed the appointment, schedule, consulting room, data management and shopping modules based on ASP.NET with MySql database
- Realized online video-chatting using Silverlight and Socket technology
Office Automation System Development
- Led five team members to develop an online Information Management System to analyze and anticipate rural population for local government based on J2EE platform
- Assigned works to team members and controlled the implementation using Gantt chart; used UML models to analyze and design the project
- Implemented modules like Database Management and Population Forecasting
I like reading books, especially detective novels.Travelling aroud the world is also an important part of my life.Besides, I am a fan of DOTA.